VSE House System
At VSE, we have implemented a House System to promote community, help build positive relationships, and boost character education.
It is also part of our behavior management system at VSE.
Kindergarten - 5th grade
- House of Perseverance
- House of Focus
- House of Integrity
- House of Responsibility
- House of Respect
Teachers in Houses
- Advocate for all students
- Teacher from each house on each grade level
Signs for Points
- We will use posters to collect points in classrooms and in front lobby of school
- Every Friday by 2:00, post updated House points on signs in room
- House council members will collect points from all K-5th grade classrooms every Friday at 2:00.
- House council will consist of two 5th graders from each house
- Students who want to be on council will go through “interview” with other 5th grade teachers
- Students from council will collect points, and have several other responsibilities
VSE Star Students
- Teachers will now select a House Citizen and Most Improved student.
- Bicycles will be awarded as in the past.