Parent Volunteer Group Meeting
Please join us at a meeting for Vena Stuart Parents! We need ideas to help Vena be the best school it can be!
Date: January 27, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m.
VSE SCHOOL SHIRTS AVAILABLE
Announcing Our Cookie Dough Sale
starting January 17th going through January 31st.
Today your child is bringing home our spring fund raiser to sell OTIS SPUNKMEYER COOKIE DOUGH.
The money raised will help purchase a NEW SOUND SYSTEM that will be used in the gym for assemblies, house parties, and school performances!
As your child sells - please keep these important things in mind:
- When selling, stay safe. Always sell with your parents or guardian.
- Don't forget to write your name and phone number on your collection envelope. Customers may pay with cash or with check made payable to: Vena Stuart Elementary.
- You may send in individual checks or one check to cover the entire amount of your order.
- The cookie dough delivered will be frozen and will need to be kept cold until you deliver it.
- We will make every effort to notify you when we know the delivery day.
- One to three items will be carried home by the students on the bus or by car. Four or more items will need to be picked up at school. Time and date will be announced later.
PRIZES- Students will win all prizes up to the highest level they reach.
Sell 1 item and get a COOP!
Sell 5 items and get a SUPER BALLOON!
Sell 10 items and come to a D.J. DANCE PARTY!
sell 15 items and enjoy a VIDEO GAME TRUCK!